Experts in Hotel Technology and Guest Services
HCS will not only help you make the decisions on the various equipment and services required for your hotel but will also assist in the coordination of the many vendors who will be involved in a project. For renovations and all ongoing project, we will remain as a resource during development and after project completion.
Our scope of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Choosing the right Hotel-grade television, free-to-guest content, and pay TV providers.
- IPTV Systems and Hotel Video Content
- Custom Hotel Remote Controls, Replacement Hotel Remotes
- High Speed Internet Access (HSIA)- wired and wireless.
- Telephone- Traditional and IP Systems – on site or hosted.
- Energy Controls and Energy Management
- Local, Long Distance, Toll free Phone, and VoIP
- Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Revenue Management System (RMS)
- Central Reservations System(CRS)
- Point of Sale (POS).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Concierge Software Systems
- Engineering/Housekeeping Work order system
- In House Communications Systems
- Website Design and Internet Marketing
- Check in/Check out Kiosk Technology
- Signature Capture Equipment Integration (paperless )
- IP Security Systems/Cameras
- Electronic Door Locks and key cards
- Audio Visual and Conference Technology
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Safes
- Website Development and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Booking Engine and Dynamic packaging.
- Representation Services including GDS and ADS.
- CRS and Live Call Center for Reservations.
- Revenue and Yield Management Options.
- CRM Options.
- Check-in/Check-out Kiosk Options.
- Door Locking system and keycards.
- Call Accounting System
- Self Service Business Center Systems and Boarding Pass Printing.
- Back Office Accounting Software.
- Guest and Meeting Room Wired and Wireless (Wi-Fi) Managed Internet
- Admin Wired and/or Wireless Internet and hotel network.
- In Room Media Hub Selection
- In Room Safes
- IP Security Cameras and Systems.
If you have already selected some of the vendors to provide some of the above listed hotel technology related services, we can also be used as a resource to review the proposals that you have received and to work on your behalf to make sure that you are getting the best contracted price available or if there are some other options that you should consider.
Hotels that have worked with Hospitality Consulting Services find that they are not having to make changes to their systems after opening because the experience level that we provide allows the most efficient use of services to keep the operational costs at a minimum.In most of the evaluations that we conduct on existing hotels, we are finding savings on average of 30-80%, because the wrong decisions were made initially, and the hotel does not have the expertise to know how to reconfigure these services.
Hospitality Consulting Services will also provide guidance to help you position the hotel to be able to achieve your occupancy and ADR goals.HCS will provide project management type services for the areas which we become involved after the decisions are made on the various vendors. We will be one point of contact for the hotel and will coordinate the vendors involved to make sure that the project stays on schedule.
You may add additional areas not covered on this list, if you are looking for a specific technology for your guest rooms or hotel that is available but not listed, ie, electronic room status devices for each door, or software systems to enable room service orders through guest laptops or the TV, etc.
Contact us for a free consultation, fill your information below and we will be in contact within 24 hours.