Hospitality Consulting Services works to help Owners, CIOs and IT Directors of all areas of the hospitality industry sort out the many choices available in the world of technology and telecommunications. Our recommendations are based on what is right for each individual property or business. In addition, HCS has owned and operated hotels internationally. This makes our perspective much different than most consulting companies. Our main goal is to improve the quality of service while reducing the cost of providing this service to hotel guests. Additionally, HCS tries to look for areas where new sources of revenue can be generated without large capital expenses. As technology changes and new products or programs become available, we keep our clients informed. This allows more time to for you to manage the hotel, while HCS helps to make solid recommendations for improvements in telecommunications and technology.
Experts in Hospitality Technology and Guest Entertainment
What We Do:
Many Companies benefit from contacting HCS to be involved with their development projects from the very beginning. HCS can help in early planning stages and is able to make recommendations on the infrastructure needed to provide the desired technology. This way, locations of necessary jacks and access points can be figured into the electrical and low voltage wiring plans, and bid out with the appropriate contractors.
HCS can provide full project management of all of your technology needs.areas where Hospitality Consulting Services can assist:
- Choosing the right Hotel-grade television, free-to-guest content, and pay TV providers.
- IPTV Systems and Hotel Video Content
- Custom Hotel Remote Controls, Replacement Hotel Remotes
- High Speed Internet Access (HSIA)- wired and wireless.
- Telephone- Traditional and IP Systems – on site or hosted.
- Energy Controls and Energy Management
- Local, Long Distance, Toll free Phone, and VoIP
- Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Revenue Management System (RMS)
- Central Reservations System(CRS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Concierge Software Systems
- Engineering/Housekeeping Work order system
- In House Communications Systems
- Website Design and Internet Marketing
- Check in/Check out Kiosk Technology
- Signature Capture Equipment Integration (paperless )
- IP Security Systems/Cameras
- Electronic Door Locks and key cards
- Audio Visual and Conference Technology
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Safes
If you have already selected some of the vendors to provide some of the above listed services, we can also be used as a resource to review the proposals that you have received and to work on your behalf to make sure that you are getting the best contracted price available or if there are some other options that you should consider.
Hotels that have worked with HCS find that they do not have to make changes to their systems after opening because the experience level that we provide allows the most efficient use of services to keep the operational costs at a minimum.