Hospitality Consulting Services recently assisted in hotel technology project management in working with vendors for an overview of infrastructure, installation and configuration choices in building a new Home 2 Suites hotel in Long Island City, New York, a 120 room property. HCS was able to assist from the inception of the hotel build, when ground was first broken, we were on the scene scouting out the best way to work around construction in order to implement our technologies.
The property is located just a few minutes from Manhattan, only a block walk to the MTA station giving affordable accessibility to the legendary landmarks of New York. This stylish Long Island City hotel offers fantastic connectivity via public transport to three major airports: JFK International (JFK); LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and Long Island Islip MacArthur Airport (ISP). This property is operated through Real Hospitality Group, a premier hotel management company which was selected as one of the top hotel management groups in the nation by Hotel Business Magazine.
Hospitality Consulting Services takes a unique approach to guide new hotel construction projects, assisting with sorting out the latest guest technology services to provide a substantial cost savings acting as a “one stop shop” for all technology services.
Areas of hotel technology Hospitality Consulting Services were able to advise and implement include:
– Phone & Data Wall Plates, Access & Patch Panels, Servers, Racks and Mounts.
– Ethernet, Co-axial Cable runs and to all rooms and termination points.
– Mitel PBX, Software, Modules, Phones w/Voicemail, Call Accounting Installation/Configuration.
– HSIA – 50 Mbps Fiber Internet and Wi-Fi configuration with hotel landing page configuration.
– 42 inch Samsung Hospitality Televisions mounted and installed throughout the property.
– Time Warner Triple Play Bundle – Data, Television, Phone all on one synchronous bill.
– Hotel IP Surveillance System, view cameras from any device off property or on.
– Media Center Setup & Consultation – What will guests find for entertainment?
– Configuration and setup of television REACH server- controlling all TVs in the building.
Are you currently in process of building a hotel and in need of project management in regards to your hotel technology implementation?
Hospitality Consulting Services works with hotel owners, chains and management groups around the world. We are major service providers to over 100,000 hotel rooms. Contact Us if you are looking for project management services for new hotel builds, renovations, upgrades and updates for your hospitality TV, IPTV middleware and IPTV Content solutions, upgrading HSIA bandwidth, adding or extending Wi-Fi coverage, energy management through room controls and LED Lighting.